• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Mr Zebra

  1. M

    What 20"-22" LCD to get?

    Hi, I need a new (my first) tft-Display, but I'm stuck with my decision. I need it for: - 50% internet/surfing - 35% dvd/tv - 15% gaming First I wanted to get a 226BW, but then I heard too many bad things about TN-panels + it doesn't seem to be that good for dvd/tv use. So which one...
  2. M

    New 32"-TV, help needed

    Hi, since my old 21" CRT-TV recently broke down I now have to decide which new TV I should buy. The TV will be used for 60% PAL-TV, 35% DVD and 5% PC/console-gaming. Distance to the TV will be 2-3m. Budget: 500$ - 1300$ I don't feel very confident whether or not I should buy a CRT or...
  3. M

    Which Headphones/Soundcard should I get?

    I made up my mind and just ordered the "Sennheiser HD650". It was a close decision between HD650, ATH-A900 and DT990. I'm definitely going to buy an amp for the 650 later on. So, thanks for your suggestions and I hope I've made a good choice here. ciao Mr Zebra
  4. M

    Which Headphones/Soundcard should I get?

    Yes, that's it. Only thing why I wanna get rid of it is, because it causes a lot of games to crash (bluescreen) and sometimes I dont even have sound.
  5. M

    Which Headphones/Soundcard should I get?

    Well towert7, I guess you're right and I should test it myself. I was hoping that there's a clear favorite so I could order it right away. :p The next store that should have a wide enough range is about 30min away from here, so I should be able to go there within the next few days. Thanks...
  6. M

    LCD for 300-400

    What advantages and disadvantages has the ViewSonic VX2025WM compared to the VP930B or VX922? Is it really worth the extra $ ?
  7. M

    Which Headphones/Soundcard should I get?

    Ok, so now I have the choice between: Headphones - Beyerdynamic DT 770 - M-audio revo 5.1 + PA2V2 + HD580 - HD 595/650 Soundcard X-Fi XtremeMusic ... and which one should I take?
  8. M

    Which Headphones/Soundcard should I get?

    Unfortunately I won't be able to get the RS-2s. The offer stated above doesn't seem to be availabe anymore. :( As said before, I'm listening to all kinds of music (rap, rock, classic, jazz, ... ) How important is the soundcard for good sound-quality?
  9. M

    Which Headphones/Soundcard should I get?

    @boasist Since I didn't know the "Razer IAS" yet I've just read a few articles about it (from the cebit). It really sounds promising as far as gaming is concerned, but it I guess it isnt for music.(?) @saturnine2 If you're right, I'll go for the RS-2s. (edit: as stated above I won't...
  10. M

    Which Headphones/Soundcard should I get?

    Are prices that different in Germany compared to the US? I could get the "Grado RS2" here for 179€ which should be around 220$. ( http://www.geizkragen.de/preisvergleich/suchergebnisse/118700.html ) I'm listening to all kinds of music like rap, rock, jazz, classic, etc. . //EDIT...
  11. M

    LCD for 300-400

    For a few years I've been using a "Phillips 107E", but now I'd like to run higher resolutions so I want to get myself a 19"/20" LCD for 300$ -400$. I need it for Gaming/watching Movies. ciao Mr Zebra //edit: Which one should I get for Movies, Gaming?: - Viewsonic VP930 -...
  12. M

    Which Headphones/Soundcard should I get?

    Hi, which headphones and soundcard should I get for audiophile sound? Budget: 250$ - 400$ total (the cheaper the better) They should be really good for gaming, movies,etc. but most of all music. I'm currently using a "Plantronics Audio 90" headset and "Terratec 7.1 Universe"...
Back
Top