• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Mr. Walnuts

  1. M

    Database for Debugging BSOD .sys files?

    Solved on another forum. Here is a db of drivers
  2. M

    Database for Debugging BSOD .sys files?

    Does anyone know of a database of listing somewhere to quickly and easily identify the thousand (millions even) Hardware and Software Drivers (Windows System Drivers AND Third Party Software Drivers) out there? I work in IT support, mostly remote support, but we get a lot of BSOD customers and...
  3. M

    Looking for decent General Windows Troubleshooting/Diagnostics Software Suite, but no

    I'm looking for a decent General Windows Troubleshooting/Diagnostics Software Suite... ... but none of that garbage registry cleaner... system optimizer... PC tune-up CRAP. I'm not looking for miracle software, but just a decent reliable software suite with legitimate FUNCTIONAL utilities...
  4. M

    Looking for the best remote PC Maintenance Software Suite

    I'm looking for the best, most comprehensive software for performing PC maintenance over great distances via internet connection... Preferably, I need it to have the following minimum features: • Full Client desktop view and control from my (IT Tech End) PC. • Password Security to...
  5. M

    Looking for a good remote maintenance program or two

    Are these programs that I as a tech can purchase once.... or is this something each customer will need to buy case to case?
  6. M

    Looking for a good remote maintenance program or two

    I own a Tech company Clever Tech IT • First consultation is an evaluation and appraisal of the damages. • Second consultation includes repair work and required software/hardward repairs (all work guaranteed) I'm looking for a way to (consentually) remotely access customer computers over...
  7. M

    Ok... Mouse-PAD Question

    I like the stability of a hard mousepad, but very few optical or laser mice seem to track well on hard pads... I'm looking for a hardish mousepad (like one of those teflon pads) but with your standard fuzzy felt covering for max tracking Does such a pad exist? ...and if so, is there a...
Back
Top