• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Looking for the best remote PC Maintenance Software Suite

Joined
Dec 6, 2012
Messages
7
I'm looking for the best, most comprehensive software for performing PC maintenance over great distances via internet connection...

Preferably, I need it to have the following minimum features:

• Full Client desktop view and control from my (IT Tech End) PC.
• Password Security to ensure no unauthorized persons can remotely access the client PC without prior authorization or security code access.
• Full Admin Control of the client PC from the remote computer via internet.
&#8226; NetMeeting, Skype, or other equivalent cam <--> cam link during maintenance sessions if necessary.
&#8226; Full Direct File transfer capability for adding required software or upgrades to customer PC from my own Tech PC.
&#8226; Full Access/Control of Client PC's Registry, Computer Management, and Group Policy

I've seen a few software suites on the market capable of some or all of these.... but I'm looking to find out which 3 of these software suites you consider the...
a. Best of these Software Suites
b. Most Comprehensive of these Suites
c. Easiest to use of these Suites

I'd like those 3 options to choose from if possible...

or just one... if that works better for you. lol


Reply if ya know... or email me @ the email @ bottom of my signature.











CHRISTOPHER RUDOLPH
SFC, US Army
Retired
&#8226; CPU:AMD FX-8150 (x8 Core) 3.9GHz/4.2GHz (w/ Liquid Cooling)
&#8226; MB:GIGABYTE GA-F2A85X-UP4
&#8226; Case:LIAN LI PC-A7110B Alum. ATX Full Tower
&#9675; 2x PSU Bays, 5x Ext. 5.25" Bays, 10x 3.5" Int. Bays
&#8226; Graphics: Onboard Video (HDMI - Not a Gamer)
&#8226; Audio: HT Omega Claro II
&#8226; Drives: 2x 150GB Raptors in RAID 0 (Effectively a 300GB / 20,000 RPM OS HDD, 6x 2TB, 3x 1.5TB

Chris@Clever-Dudes.com
 
I use http://join.me for remote support. Quick and easy and uninstalls when it's done.



On a side note -- putting your email on a puplic forum? Not so clever, dude....
 
We are in the process of rolling out Bomgar where I work. We like the wide variety of supported platforms for both the client and the host software.
 
On a side note -- putting your email on a puplic forum? Not so clever, dude....

It's ok, his domain expired the day after he posted the thread.

The terminology used makes me wonder if he read up "cool Windows features" on some cnet website.
 
This guy is a spammer. In another post he asks himself where he can find the software he posted. Too funny.

He probably wants unsuspecting people to email him so he can get live email addresses to spam.
 
We are in the process of rolling out Bomgar where I work. We like the wide variety of supported platforms for both the client and the host software.

I had Bomgar a few years back, pretty solid product. Hated dealing with them though, that and our unit just died for no reason so we gave up on them. It worked very well when it did work, hopefully they've refined their stuff a bit more. I believe they have a virtual appliance now, which would have been nice back then.

EDIT: Just noticed the OP is a spammer, my opinion of Bomgar still stands. :)
 
You may try using on premise RHUB remote support appliances. It allows you to access your office or home PCs from anywhere anytime.
 
Back
Top