Hi,
My new server running server 2012 R2 just had a kernel panic and it now shows my array as unallocated.
Is there a way to bring it back?
I have backups but it would take a long time to copy the data back over.
I'm running a RAID-60 Array on a LSI MegaRAID SAS 9286-8e + BBU with 32...
Hello,
At the moment I have a Norcotek RPC4220 with some 2 and 4TB hardrives connected to a IBM M1015 and a HPT Rocket Raid 2680 running on FlexRaid.
This setup runs just fine but the problem is that I'm running out of space.
I also have a HP DL320S and my plan is to buy a LSI SAS 9207-4i4e...
solved.
sadly i really don't know what cause the problem or what fixed it.
i can however say what i changed so maybe if someone has the same problem they can try it:
i remade the usb,
i put the files in the root dir on the usb,
i put the adaptert in the first pci slot,
i used a diff usb sick...
my card came with a small chip on the HS1 2pin header pn:l3-25150-00b (licence card or something)
ill now test without the card, ill post back in a few minutes.
:edit:
no luck same error as in the post above.
Im trying to flash my new 1015 to IT mode.
I made a dos usb stick with the data on it.
I followed the tutorials as far as the commands go but I have a problem when is type the first command:
dos log:
C:\>cd c:\sas2008
C:\SAS2008>megarec -writesbr 0 sbrempty.bin
DOS/31A -- Protected...
i decided to go for the RPC-4220, im hoping to start building the server this weekend.
i have been playing with flex raid in a vm, i added 8 RDU's and 2 PPU's in the cruise controll setup.
is it correct that it will fill up the driver one by one, while still having parity on the PPU drives...
oke i im doing that right now (headserver downloads and puts finished files on the data server) ill buy a extra 3tb or 4tb drive to put in the dataserver for active date (up/down load)
ill probably buy it within a 2 weeks just need to look around the forums for nice ways to mount non hotswap...
I would like to come back at the cloud storage thing, if you dont mind.
At the moment i have all my data (10tb) backed up to the cloud.
The service i use is clouddrive.nl (witch is a dutch provider for livedrive)
For just 4 euro per month im getting unlimited storage on a unlimited amount of...