Recent content by mookotheking

  1. M

    Anyone with an OEM X-FI?

    Where can I download the retail software for my OEM X-FI? The only thing on the creative site are the basic drivers which I have installed already.
  2. M

    Do I need to disable onboard sound with X-FI?

    I just got an X-FI extreme music but would I need to have my HD onboard audio disabled in order for the X-FI to work properly? I plugged in my speakers to the X-FI without disabling HD onboard audio currently and everything seems fine. Since I also got an OEM card, I downloaded the drivers...
  3. M

    Image quality the same for different media players?

    I have an 8800GTS and it says it has Purevideo, how do I enable it? Do I need to download anything to use it?
  4. M

    Image quality the same for different media players?

    When playing videos on my pc, do all the different media players(VLC, WMP, etc) output the same image quality? Do some look better than others?
  5. M

    The Official HP w2207/w2007 Thread

    Mine has some slight backlight bleeding on the bottom. Does not bother me though.
  6. M

    Installed cpu fan wrong

    I installed it 2 days ago. Would it have cured in 2 days?
  7. M

    Installed cpu fan wrong

    I installed my new arctic freezer pro 7 with the fan facing the wrong way in my case. Do I need to reapply thermal compound when I take it off or can I just change it without reapplying since there is compound that came applied on the heatsink when I got it?
  8. M

    The Official HP w2207/w2007 Thread

    what settings are you guys using for this monitor for the best picture quality? brightness/contrast/RGB, etc?
Back
Top