Recent content by Mobility4Life

  1. M

    compatibility issue

    I have a question: do you think an antec true power II 550 watt power supply is enough to run an Asus A8N 32 SLI deluxe motherboard, AMD Dual Core 3800+ processor and a BFG 7800GT OC video card? (wit a few otjher accessories as far as fax modem lighting sound card and the drives) And if not...
  2. M

    probrlem with first build computer

    Hey guys I am having a problem with my first built computer...basically its not working out for some reason. I built it and it was working great unti I powered off windows and then shut the power switch in the back and then went out. When I came back home and tried to turn it on it wouldnt come...
  3. M

    What do you think of my custom built computer? Any changes I should make?

    What you mean by "I take it you live out of town?" Can you explain that one.... And I will have pics in the upcoming weeks I havent built the cpu yet.
  4. M

    What do you think of my custom built computer? Any changes I should make?

    1. COOLER MASTER Ammo 533 RC-533-SWN1 Black/Silver Computer case 2. AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 3800+ CPU 939 (L1 cache 128kb + 128kb) 3. Asus A8N32-SLI SKT 939 PCI-E Motherboard 4. Corsair XMS 2GB 1Gx2 PC3200 DDR Desktop 5. BFG NVIDIA GEFORCE 7800 GT OC 256MB GRAPHICS CARD 6...
  5. M

    Best Video Card to buy for SLI

    Hey everyone I have a question on what would be the best video card to get for SLI that I could get too and not spend an arm and a leg to do so?
  6. M

    has anyone ever used this power supply or heard of the company: Sunbeam

    Hey I just wanted to know if anyone has ever heard of this power supply, its sold at xoxide.com and I wanted to know if it was good because I like the idea of having a temp. gauge and its less than the fan i proposed in my configuration...? Sunbeam Nuuo 550 Watt Modular Power Supply
  7. M

    Building first Custom Desktop: Need Help

    The antec fans I would buy wouldnt be as quiet or what? because the case I am getting has two 80mm fans that i was going to swtich out but I dont think you can put a 120 mm fan in there place, can you? And do all of the parts work together well or is there something I should change or does...
  8. M

    Building first Custom Desktop: Need Help

    undefined[/SIZE]undefined]undefined Hi everyone, this is my first time being in the process of building my own desktop and I wanted to know if these parts worked well with each other. Also if there is anything else I should buy or any place besides newegg.com I can get them cheaper but the...
Back
Top