Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I am not on a laptop. It is a homebuilt PC. I have tried multiple mice and get the same result with each. I beleive there is something corrupt because it now won't let me start up AVIRA any longer. Will probably have to do a re-install of the OS.
I have been running windows 7 ultimate for a while now and everything was good. Tonight all of the sudden my pointer won't stop jumping around the screen. Makes it almost impossible to use. I have scanned for viruses and Malware and everything is fine. I am stumped any help would be greately...
My computer just started rebooting itself when it comes out of sleep mode. I am running Windows 7 64 bit. Says windows didn't shut down correctly and asks to start normally. Any ideas what might have caused this to start happening ?
Thanks, Mike
I found a like new set of M-audio BX5A's locally and will get them this weekend. I know a lot of you run a seperate subwoofer to compliment them. Would a Klipsch 2.1 promedia sub be big enough or should I look for something more powerfull ? I may have an option to get a Klipsch KSW-10 at a...
I was not a RUDE seller, for those of you reading this, you do not know the full story, nor would I ever post anyones PRIVATE messages on here for the public to read. That is just WRONG !
I sent him his refund twice now and the second time it was exactly how he wanted me to do so, per his...
Glad to see you consider my threads as SPAM. From now on I will definitely reconsider any question I may want to ask on this forum due to the SPAM factor. Thanks for all your kindness and help ! And for your information, I never once referenced the Edirol speakers in my other thread, so you...
To most people the thread title gets their attention and that is why I started the new thread, so those that owned them would notice and reply.
I see that this is not OK here though so..., excuse me for not following your little computer "CLICK" rules.
I only created a new thread because I had not directly mentioned the Edirol MA's in my other thread and wanted to get the attention of those that might own them for there opinions.
RELAX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!