• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Anyone ever bought anything from Unique Squared ?

mnmgri4

Weaksauce
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
114
I am considering an open box set of monitors from Unique Squared and know nothing about the company. Has anyone had any experience with them ?

Thanks
 
I have purchased form them in the past, and present :) Prices are ridiculous and shipping is lighting fast. You can always call them if it makes you feel comfortable for your first purchase (their number is on their site). I was impressed that the sales guys I spoke with knew the gear really well. Hope this helps.
 
Back
Top