• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by MistakenID

  1. M

    Best Anti-virus/Personal Firewall Software?

    Hello [H] I just got done with a new desktop build and I'm looking for some recommendations on anti-virus and personal firewall software. Free would be good but I'm willing to pay a little if need be.
  2. M

    Svchost.exe using 50% of CPU

    Update. The process under Svchost that's taking all my CPU now is RCP (Remote Procedure Call) Even under services.exe I have no ability to disable it. I'm not sure why his jumped from Dcom Service Process Launcher to RCP....or why it's taking 50% of my CPU power. Image:
  3. M

    Svchost.exe using 50% of CPU

    Update. After using Processes Explorer to look at the sub processes Svchost was only running 2 processes. I used Run-> services.msc to find the process (Can't remember the exact name Dcom something or other) and disabled it on startup. Problem solved! Or so I thought..... About 3 hours...
  4. M

    Svchost.exe using 50% of CPU

    Hey there [H] ! I wasn't sure where to post this but it seemed like an Windows issue. I hope you guys can help me solve this issue. I booted up my PC today to play some Alpha Protocol and I noticed the game was freezing sporadically to the point of unplayability. I tried some fixes...
  5. M

    Your most epic gaming experience/memories

    Metal Gear Solid: Liquid: Fo....FOX...? Snake: Die... Liquid: X_X http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lpna4N7joeU&feature=related#t=6m56s Metal Gear Solid 4: Rex vs. Ray Needless to say I'm somewhat of a Metal Gear fanatic and when it came down to that fight and after 2 games...
  6. M

    Video editing software reccomendations

    2 requirements 1. Free 2. Better than Windows Movie Maker Thanks for any recommendations [H] :D
  7. M

    Can anyone describe GTA4's multiplayer?

    GTA Multi is by far one of the best multiplayer experiences ever. I especially love the idiots who don't use the cover system or the subitle aim tweaking in deathmatch games. 2 words. BOOM HEADSHOT!!! Also Euphoria is the best thing ever in the history of videogames.
  8. M

    GTA4 XBL GT Thread *non team players need not apply*

    Simple and easy. Looking to show people online what teamwork is all about. If you're not a team player then don't post here. Just go play deathmatch or free mode. GT: MistakenID032
  9. M

    From JPG to my wall

    Thanks for all the helpful replies [H]! I've finally settled on an image to test run :D I'll update with results when it comes in!
  10. M

    From JPG to my wall

    No camera. This if for Hi-res digital artwork images to be precise. Example:
  11. M

    From JPG to my wall

    16x20 is a good starting point and winkflash.com looks good! I will definitly try through them. Thanks for the replies guys. I'll report back with results later.
  12. M

    From JPG to my wall

    Hmm well, despite that I would still like to know the procedure :D.
  13. M

    From JPG to my wall

    So I have a few Hi Res images that I would love to turn into posters. I THINK I have a rough idea of how to accomplish this. 1.Move Hi Res picture to flash drive. 2.Go to Kinkos 3.Explain what I want done to Kinkos employee 4.Pay $ 5.Profit? Also is there any certian resolution I...
  14. M

    Crysis Screen shots..nothing else 56k no

    Crap..:(. Allthough I could reinstall back to 1.1. Those effects look worth it :D
  15. M

    Crysis Screen shots..nothing else 56k no

    Nice Blood effects on the crab shots :D. Where can I grab the effects? Also is there a good mod to render bullet wounds on enemy NPC's?
Back
Top