• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Video editing software reccomendations

MistakenID

Weaksauce
Joined
Jul 18, 2007
Messages
124
2 requirements

1. Free

2. Better than Windows Movie Maker

Thanks for any recommendations [H] :D
 
Well i think you should at least hear something. I dont know of any free ones. Here is what I have used.

1. Pinnacle Studio 8 - This is what I used for making movies when I was younger, you might have figured that when they are now on Pinnacle Studio 12. It came Free with my video card.

2. Adobe Premiere - I used this one at school and I thought it was the best I have used so far. It had everything Pinnacle Studio had but it was a little more easyer to use.

3. Sony Vegas - Im not sure where I used this but I know I did, for about an hour, and didnt like it at all.

This is just what I know of them, and I know a while ago they are alot cheaper than they are now. I know you said they had to be free, but I have never used a free one.
Here is a Quote from this website:
"Conclusion

Microsoft Movie Maker for Windows users, and Apple iMovie for MAC users are probably the two easiest to use free video editing software programs available. Both of the products will allow you to do what you want to do with your videos. However, trying out the others, you may find that you are able to add more effects and such to your videos as well. Of all the available programs out there, these are the top five free video editing software programs available."

I hope this helped. Even just a little bit.
 
Nothing free is going to be good. To what extent do you plan to edit video? I tried Pinnacle Studio and wasn't too into it. Sony Vegas was better than I expected.

In the end, you need a Mac with Final Cut Pro. :p
 
Back
Top