• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by mikesnail

  1. M

    Flushing and storing a radiator

    Hey All, I am gradually getting various bits and pieces together in order to setup a watercooling loop. As I will be getting it piece by piece ( in order to spread the cost ), I figure I may as well flush and clean the components as I get them to save the hassle of doing them all together...
  2. M

    XSPC Raystorm GPU with GTX560ti

    Excellent, thanks for the info. Mike.
  3. M

    XSPC Raystorm GPU with GTX560ti

    Hi all, Does anyone know if the XSPC raystorm universal GPU block would fit a GTX 560ti graphics card? Its not listed on the compatibility list but i don't know if thats because it is incompatible or if it was just never tested with that card. On a side note to that, if i used a universal...
  4. M

    New Setup - Have i forgotten anything?

    Hey All, I am looking at putting together my first water cooling loop. I want to do a WC setup partly because it'd be nice to overclock my 2.6ghz i7 but also because i love putting things together and tinkering etc! At the moment i am only wanting to cool the CPU, there is a possibility i'd...
Back
Top