• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Flushing and storing a radiator

mikesnail

n00b
Joined
Sep 26, 2011
Messages
4
Hey All,

I am gradually getting various bits and pieces together in order to setup a watercooling loop. As I will be getting it piece by piece ( in order to spread the cost ), I figure I may as well flush and clean the components as I get them to save the hassle of doing them all together later.

My concern is, if I flush the radiator to get rid of all the bits left over from the manufacturing process will the piping begin to corrode/rust if I then leave it for a month or two with no water running through it?

Thanks
Mike.
 
No, it should not corrode/rust. If anything, water running through it is more likely to corrode/rust it than air.
 
Back
Top