Recent content by mikejustis

  1. M

    Asus Rampage IV Black Edition

    Oh, I was going to go to the Z390 mobo and either sell it to help fund the upgrade or put it into my 12 year olds x58 system.
  2. M

    Asus Rampage IV Black Edition

    This is an old thread but I have a Black and was looking around to upgrade
  3. M

    Time to upgrade the rig?

    Thanks for the feedback guys. I was going to drop my current rig into my son's to replace his really old X58 build and get an entire new build. Might just put that off and go with getting a new GPU put my current one in his with more memory. He is 11.. fortnight and YouTube don't require...
  4. M

    Time to upgrade the rig?

    Hi I am getting the upgrade bug with Christmas coming on. I don't do much overclocking but I would like to have my comp be able to handle pretty much anything I throw at it. I was thinking of going with a Z370 mobo...THoughts? Here is my current setup. Cosmos Ultra II Asus RIVE BE Intel...
  5. M

    TRUE-120 on LGA2011

    Did this work? I am in the same boat? If it did could you post a pic? Let m make sure I am understanding right... don't put on the back plate or screws but put just the mounting plate (square w/ hole in it) screwed into the huge cpu casing area on the socket 2011 mobo with the other screws...
  6. M

    True Black Ultra 120 compatible socket 2011?

    Is the True Black Ultra 120 compatible with socket 2011? I would dearly love not to have to buy another.
  7. M

    I am interested in the 260...still got?

    I am interested in the 260...still got?
  8. M

    get another 570sc?

    updated signature to include ssd
  9. M

    get another 570sc?

    thanks, but...sigh
  10. M

    get another 570sc?

    no games are kicking my ass at all, I can play all new games w/o any issue whatsoever. The 1366 socket is not worth the upgrade in your opinion and I should wait for Ivy? Thats fine I just have an upgrade buzz. Maybe speakers and a soundcard...
  11. M

    get another 570sc?

    yes? to the 570, upgrade to 580, get 970? or wait??
  12. M

    get another 570sc?

    ?//
  13. M

    get another 570sc?

    Should I get another GTX 570 sc and run sli or upgrade to a 580 and sell the 570 orrrrrrrrr sell the i-7 920 and get a 970...or just wait for new Ivy Bridge.
Top