get another 570sc?

mikejustis

n00b
Should I get another GTX 570 sc and run sli or upgrade to a 580 and sell the 570 orrrrrrrrr sell the i-7 920 and get a 970...or just wait for new Ivy Bridge.

yes? to the 570, upgrade to 580, get 970? or wait??

I think he is saying yes to another 570...

honestly the difference between the 570 and 580 is not worth the price on one screen... also there is no point in getting an X58 Chip any more...

EDIT: What games are kicking your 570s ass if you have 1 screen...

no games are kicking my ass at all, I can play all new games w/o any issue whatsoever. The 1366 socket is not worth the upgrade in your opinion and I should wait for Ivy? Thats fine I just have an upgrade buzz. Maybe speakers and a soundcard...

no games are kicking my ass at all, I can play all new games w/o any issue whatsoever. The 1366 socket is not worth the upgrade in your opinion and I should wait for Ivy? Thats fine I just have an upgrade buzz. Maybe speakers and a soundcard...

Ahh the upgrade buzz! it gets the best of us :D

but yes 1366 chips are not worth it any more... i7-2600K and 2500K beat out all the current 1366 chips (except the Extreme Chips.) and even tho it does not beat those it beats them in the Price/Performance section since there is barely a performance boost in benches or real world...

I would wait till Ivy for a new chip, I personally wouldnt get another card if you can play all games at your required settings and enjoy them...

in the end its your decision but yes either another 570 or save for a bit and get the new GPU's when there out. Your money would be best spent there.

Back