Recent content by Mienaikage

  1. M

    Record what you hear? (PC)

    What OS are you using, and do you have an option called Stereo Mix?
  2. M

    Streaming 5.1 audio through PC to USB headphones

    I'm trying to figure out a way to have 5.1 audio from an external source play through a pair of USB headphones. I have a Sharkoon X-Tatic Sound Control Unit from an old pair of headphones I owned which broke, what I would like to do is have my games consoles have digital audio decoded through...
  3. M

    Looking for a composite/s-video input card

    Are there any items out there that will let me view composite or s-video through my PC? I don't need any recording/burning or any special features like that, just plain watching.
  4. M

    Video gaming is now officially on the drawing board for the 2008 Olympics!

    I wonder if the Wii would be used in the olympic video games. Technically it does involve some physical activity :P
  5. M

    Recommend me a temporary motherboard

    I need a new computer and can't wait for the NForce 590 Core2Duo MoBos to be released. Can anyone recommend me a motherboard I can use as a temporary solution while I wait for the NF590 ones to be released?
  6. M

    Need help with GA-K8NMF-9 overclocking

    I'm currently overclocking a friends PC and I need a bit of help getting it to go faster. Here are the specs: Gigabyte K8NMF-9 AMD Athlon 64 3800+ (HTT = 218 MHz) 2GB PC2700 2.5-3-3-8 (overclocked to 218 MHz) DDR Voltage +0.1 The rest of the settings are on auto, and when I try to...
  7. M

    Low latency or high FSB?

    Oh yeah, forgot about that >.< I guess I'll be going with X6800 and taking it to 400 FSB then :P (4.4GHz total right?)
  8. M

    Need SLI Board 4 Conroe + 7950

    Kind of defeats the point of buying something if you don't use it :S
  9. M

    Low latency or high FSB?

    OK I've done some reading on the subject and I *think* the low latency is the better one to buy, can anybody verify this for me?
  10. M

    Low latency or high FSB?

    I'm thinking of getting a Conroe X6800 and overclocking it (haven't decided how far yet.) Should I get PC6400 with a latency of 3-4-3-9 or PC8500 with a latency of 5-5-5-15. Price isn't a factor because there's only 23p separating them.
  11. M

    Monitors for SLi + TripleHead2Go?

    I've heard the opposite actually, it supports over 100 games straight out the box and has options you can configure for games that aren't in the list.
  12. M

    X6800 Vs. E6700, why the large price gap?

    The unlocked multiplier is actually pretty tempting, even though I've never OCd before... I just know about it from reading.
  13. M

    X6800 Vs. E6700, why the large price gap?

    So the extra £360 means extra overclocking ability? Is the end result worth it, because I haven't decided on which to get, and I'm waiting for NF590 SLi boards.
Back
Top