Recent content by MatuScien

  1. M

    Linux distribution to create a thin client for Citrix

    Hello, At the company where I work, we are looking at retiring many of the older desktops and setting up a thin client environment for Citrix. I have seen several alternatives but I would like to consult with you in case you have experience. Money is very important in the company, so if it is...
  2. M

    Where write about all my personal projects?

    I will write the projects that I have designed: - ESXi Server / Pc Games - Workstation case mod - Configuration of NAS - Projects with Arduino - Projects with Raspberry Pi - MAME Cabinet All projects will be about technology Greetings!
  3. M

    Where write about all my personal projects?

    Good morning! What is the best place to open a thread on the whole tecnlogía nd I'm putting in my house? I want a space in this forum to write about my personal projects. I hope your help. Greetings!
  4. M

    What software do you use to create your network designs?

    I would like to have, game consoles (Xbox360, PS3, etc.) media centers, etc. ;) I'm trying Gliffy, looks good I wanted to say "Free" or OpenSource for Windows. I do not like because the free are very simple. I'm a good guy: P Although Visio designs I really like: P I want to show...
  5. M

    What software do you use to create your network designs?

    Hi guys! What software do you use to create your network designs? I searched the net and can not find anything I like, if possible OpenSource. Some time ago I had a software that I liked but can not remember his name. Greetings!
  6. M

    Recommendation infrastructure to virtualize retro gaming computer (Windows XP)

    Oops: P I'll take a look. Sorry for my English: P Thank you very much!
  7. M

    Recommendation infrastructure to virtualize retro gaming computer (Windows XP)

    Hi guys. I have an AMD FX8350, 32GB RAM, SSD 128 (Windows 8 host), 256 SSD (WorkStation VMware or Hyper-V Client), Radeon HD 7700. He was using Hyper-V Client because why but I do better than VMWare WorkStation 9.2.2. In VMware took ages to start VMs. Now I want to mount a VM to install...
  8. M

    Temperature problem with Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H80

    Hi guys!! I bought a Corsair Cooling H80 Hydro Series but I think that have problems. I boot my system but in the BIOS just and the cpu is a 43ºC. I think that this is not normally. My system: - Asrock 970 Extreme4 AMD3+ - AMD FX eries FX-8350 - R4 Fractal I have two fans...
  9. M

    Video card for virtualization and some video editing and image? (NO GAMES)

    Good guys! Well I can only decide on a video card to: - Virtualizaión (Multiple VMs) - Dual Monitor 22 "(DVI) - Some video and image editing. - NO GAMES - Not too noisy. - Max 125 Euros I originally chose this; Gigabyte GeForce GTX 650 OC 2GB GDDR5 but many say they pull me by ATI for...
  10. M

    Need advice for hardware and software for Virtualization

    As I put in the first post I set this:
  11. M

    Need advice for hardware and software for Virtualization

    How are they doing? G.Skill Ripjaws X DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 16GB 2x8GB CL9 or Corsair Vengeance PC3-12800 DDR3 1600 16GB 2x8GB CL10
  12. M

    Need advice for hardware and software for Virtualization

    Is it only supports 1600? I put 32 GB of RAM It supports the FX 8120 FX8350 max 1866 but do not know. Is it worth buying the 8350?
  13. M

    Need advice for hardware and software for Virtualization

    I have already decided. I'll take the SSD 256 for storing virtual machines. Many thanks everybody. More questions: - How much RAM maximum frequency supports the FX 8350?
  14. M

    Help for storage system for virtual machines

    I have already decided. I'll take the SSD 256 for storing virtual machines. Many thanks everybody!!
Back
Top