• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Where write about all my personal projects?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatuScien

n00b
Joined
Jan 31, 2013
Messages
22
Good morning!

What is the best place to open a thread on the whole tecnlogía nd I'm putting in my house?

I want a space in this forum to write about my personal projects.

I hope your help.

Greetings!
 
It depends on what you are doing to your house.

If you are setting up a lot of servers/networking equipment I'd post it over in Networking & Security's Network Gallery.

If you are making some custom cases/racks/desks/etc then I'd post it over in the Cases & Case Modding's Worklog subforum.

That is where I'd post it at least, there may be better places to post it but I've seen similar things posted in both.
 
This is true. We have many forums dealing with all manner of technology, so you will have to decide the most appropriate forum for your topic. After looking over the forums and still can't decide, you can PM a Mod and get help.

(13) POST to the forum that is most appropriate for the topic being presented. Threads incorrectly placed will be moved or locked.
 
I will write the projects that I have designed:

- ESXi Server / Pc Games
- Workstation case mod
- Configuration of NAS
- Projects with Arduino
- Projects with Raspberry Pi
- MAME Cabinet

All projects will be about technology

Greetings!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top