• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Matt.Clark

  1. M

    Laptop Upgrade

    I am currently running a Dell Latitude E6520 - Intel Core i5 @ 2.5ghz with 4gb ddr3 ram. It has a 500gb 7200rpm hdd with an option for a second drive. Would. It be worth it, and will i get a notaceble different by making the hdd a secondary drive, and getting a 64gb ssd for use as a primary...
  2. M

    Hosting Web Cast From Personal Domain

    BUMP. If anyone at all has any advice it is greatly appreciated.. i would really like to be able to get this to work and only have a few days to do it.
  3. M

    Hosting Web Cast From Personal Domain

    I am hosting an even next Saturday that i wish to be able to broadcast a webcast for. I own a domain through www.globat.com (GX01 Plan) and i was wondering if i could publish a live video stream to this. I have no idea where to start and any and all help is greatly appreciated. I have all video...
Back
Top