• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Hosting Web Cast From Personal Domain

Matt.Clark

n00b
Joined
Nov 27, 2010
Messages
3
I am hosting an even next Saturday that i wish to be able to broadcast a webcast for. I own a domain through www.globat.com (GX01 Plan) and i was wondering if i could publish a live video stream to this. I have no idea where to start and any and all help is greatly appreciated. I have all video equipment set, and have a stream into the computer, but no idea what to do from here. Thanks
~Matt
 
BUMP.
If anyone at all has any advice it is greatly appreciated.. i would really like to be able to get this to work and only have a few days to do it.
 
Back
Top