Recent content by MastaFlyMason

  1. M

    wtb: NAS

    Thanks for the suggestion, I've found a couple on eBay that will work within my budget. Gonna wait a couple days and try to find something on here then may order one of those
  2. M

    wtb: NAS

    Looking for a NAS that is raid compatible 4 or more drives under $150 shipped
  3. M

    WTB Cheap Media Server

    Realistically I think I just need a CPU + mobo. Something like a Q6600 or even dual core would be fine. Gonna be a super basic setup
  4. M

    WTB Cheap Media Server

    Not exactly sure what I'm looking for, open to suggestions. Was thinking of just a cheap setup, I have 5 SATA drives that I want networked so I can stream media locally. Maybe just a cheap mobo+cpu+ram combo and I can grab a case or if there is something pre built I'd consider that as well. The...
  5. M

    WTB: Corsair CX650 modual power supply cables

    I have a corsair cx650 but I'm missing most of the cables (for sata vid etc) If someone has some for cheap let me know. Otherwise may possibly be interested in a full cheap PSU around the same wattage
  6. M

    FS: HIS HD 6850 Video Card

    got you on 50 shipped right now lmk
  7. M

    FS: Seagate Barracuda XT 3TB

    PRICE DROP $110 SHIPPED
  8. M

    FS: Seagate Barracuda XT 3TB

    Sorry about the image :P I could use a 1.5+ cash, no need for the keyboard though. In trades I would mostly be looking for audio equipment.
  9. M

    FS: $15 iTunes credit $6

    iTunes $15 gift card for $6. I will email you the code, if you want it shipped it will cost extra.
  10. M

    FS: Seagate Barracuda XT 3TB

    Brand new Barracuda XT 3000GB ST33000651AS hard drive. Won it at MML10, but I already have 2TB of storage, so this isn't really necessary. Asking $120 shipped, might take trades. I have heatware under MastaFlyMason.
  11. M

    Antec Three Hundred Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case $44.95 AR Newegg FS

    The Antec will outlast any case on there except for the Lian-Li. Rosewill cases are garbage, you will bend the side panels if you look at them wrong..
  12. M

    Processor Running Hot!

    -Stock Antec 900 fan layout -Stock fan -Yes -Yes
  13. M

    Processor Running Hot!

    Read the original post... Its probably 2 years old.
  14. M

    Processor Running Hot!

    Airflow should be fine, fans are from in the Antec, just cleaned the HSF, tried reseating the HSF twice, have the air conditioner on in the house, not sure of the exact temperature but it is pretty chilly in here.
  15. M

    Processor Running Hot!

    My setup is an Antec 900 case, Zerotherm NV120 CPU cooler, Pentium E6300, Asus P5B-e. My Zerotherm runs at 51c idle in the bios, and under load 63c. I can't even use the stock cooler without the CPU overheating and shutting down my PC. I know both of them were seated properly, and I am using...
Back
Top