FS: Seagate Barracuda XT 3TB

MastaFlyMason

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 11, 2007
Messages
375
Brand new Barracuda XT 3000GB ST33000651AS hard drive. Won it at MML10, but I already have 2TB of storage, so this isn't really necessary. Asking $120 shipped, might take trades. I have heatware under MastaFlyMason.
7egB4.jpg
 
I am interested...........what can u use in trade? 1.5TB and cash maybe?
 
Sorry about the image :p

I could use a 1.5+ cash, no need for the keyboard though. In trades I would mostly be looking for audio equipment.
 
Sorry about the image :p

I could use a 1.5+ cash, no need for the keyboard though. In trades I would mostly be looking for audio equipment.
How much cash would you need with the drive, and where is shipping to?

I'll take it if I have the cash..........can you email me from your heatware email to my
username at gmail?
 
for those of you who cant read the itty bitty print on the drive
the drive's serial number is Z2904MH2 :D
 
Back
Top