How about 92mm fans, I need one for my CPU heater (a Ultima-90) and two for the case. I understand with the CPU cooler static pressure becomes a concern also so I want to make sure I dont mess that up.
I am doing some updating on my system and want to take this chance to update all my case fans (now 4 years old) with newer fans that are hopefully fairly quiet.
My case is a thermaltake armor + (with the big side fan). I have one gpu (gigabyte gtx570 oc with the 3 fans, fairly quiet VGA...
Also, would it be possible the card has an issue with it's OC it came with? (bum card?) To check that should I change the clocks to something less (closer to what a stock card would have)?
I am pretty sure I did a good clean of the old drivers and installation of new ones (if that's what you meant). I uninstalled the old ones and got the latest from nvidia (I did do it after I installed the card though, not sure if that makes a difference). That said, I should give it another...
All - just got a new GIGABYTE GV-N570OC-13I Rev2.0
I am getting BSOD a few minutes into my BF3 gaming sessions with the new GTX570 I got (sometimes it just hangs up, but most often it goes to the BSOD). It's an upgrade from a GTX285, where I didnt have that problem.
Temps are ok, so not a...
My budget isn't an issue (other than not wanting to pay for something if I will not get all the 'bang for the buck' due to any CPU bottleneck or the fact the resolution is 1650x1050. Case has lots of cooling (thermaltake armor + with the side fan), and I will make sure I have whatever the right...
This thread is really helpful for me. I also am looking to upgrade gpu for bf3, and also am limited to 1650 X 1050 resolution. My CPU is an AMD Phenom II x4 940 Black Edition 3.0Ghz (overclocked to 3.6Ghz). Not sure what GPU to go for.