Recent content by m3talc0re

  1. M

    WTF is options menu in new doom

    Who cares? It's MOTHERFUCKING DOOOOOOM XD
  2. M

    How are these Russians getting a hold of my game accounts?

    Some Russian twat got into my Origin account once. I hadn't even been on it in a while and out of nowhere, I started getting emails from Origin in Russian. I was like, dafuq? So I get my account back and find out that he used cheats on BF3 and got my BF3 account GUID banned. Contacted punkbuster...
  3. M

    Anyone play Sky Force Reloaded?

    I wonder how it would play on pc. With a mouse as your finger I guess? Try it on your phone XD
  4. M

    Anyone play Sky Force Reloaded?

    I don't know if it's windows or ios, I've got it for my S5. It's a pretty good little game. I used to play Sky Force 2014 and it was good. They've added a lot of new things to this new one. It's a top down arcade shooter. Apparently it's for Android, iOS, Symbian, Pocket PC and Palm OS.
  5. M

    Smallest ATX Chassis

    I'm looking for something like that gt3 case, but budget oriented XD
  6. M

    Kaby Lake (i5-7600K) Overclocking Results

    It wasn't carbon nanotubes or graphene, it was something else.
  7. M

    Does anyone remember the name of this heatsink?

    They were the days... On a side note, what the hell happened to Abit? I just found out yesterday that Abit died 0_o
  8. M

    Do they make AIO coolers for gpu's?

    Ha, that Chinese shit (the COSMOS copper VRAM heat sinks) probably isn't even copper. Probably copper colored sand filled plastic or some shit XD I haven't looked at my 970 without the hsf it came with, but I'm wondering if it would somehow be possible to get the aio cooler on there then leave...
  9. M

    Kaby Lake (i5-7600K) Overclocking Results

    I remember reading an article about silicon chips being about to the limit for how small they can go. They've got a new material now that can go smaller and better than silicon, but I can't remember the details XD
  10. M

    Do they make AIO coolers for gpu's?

    arestavo, how are your memory modules and all's temps without any cooling on them? Wouldn't they get too hot and burn up? I'm wondering what all has to be cooled with the hsf on the gpu.
  11. M

    Does anyone remember the name of this heatsink?

    I'm 99.99999% sure it was the Thermalright ALX-800 Rev.A. Yeah, they're still around, but like Koween said, not much else they can really do with air coolers. On a side note, did anyone else know Abit went the way of the dodo?
  12. M

    Do they make AIO coolers for gpu's?

    I haven't really seen any, but do they make an AIO cooler like for cpu's or is it even possible to put one for a cpu onto a gpu? Specifically, my gtx 970...
  13. M

    Why so many Corsair Hydro AIO coolers on the market? Which one to go with?

    I've been looking at the Enermax Liqmax II 240. From what I've seen, it's Enermax and not just a rebrand. I'm curious if and how much better it'll be than my Noctua NH-U12S. Not to mention it's a good bit cheaper than a lot of the other aio's.
  14. M

    Does anyone remember the name of this heatsink?

    Close, but not it. Mine didn't have that open section in the middle. Edit: Ah ha, I guess it could be the Rev.A model?
Back
Top