• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by m131s04

  1. M

    New Build, ~$800

    If it's possible to build the capacity for them for the price I'd be happy with that, but I will probably stick with LoL and DOTA 2 to be honest. I may be running some computationally intensive programs like Mathematica though. And no problem; thanks for taking the time.
  2. M

    New Build, ~$800

    Ahh yes. Sorry again. I need to read more thoroughly. My DVD drive is SATA, yes. My case is an Antec P182.
  3. M

    New Build, ~$800

    Sorry. I have a legit and transferable 64 bit Win 7.
  4. M

    New Build, ~$800

    Microcenter is 40 minutes away; I'd be willing to make the commute to save some money. And I'd like to get started in the next month so if there's something worth waiting for, I'm willing but I've got the money and I'm ready to go. And ahh, sorry I forgot to answer the last question. I do not...
  5. M

    New Build, ~$800

    Hey guys, long time lurker with one build under my belt. I put together a Q6600 build a couple years back and I'm going to upgrade it this summer. 1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc Mainly gaming (Dota 2, League of Legends) and web browsing 2)...
  6. M

    Cooling problem?

    turns out one of the brackets on my heatsink were broken. thanks for input all.
  7. M

    Cooling problem?

    Vcore 1.250 fans on high ambient 19.5
  8. M

    Cooling problem?

    I just got my new parts and put together my new case, an antec p182. I also got a q6600 and a zerotherm nirvana to cool it. I have the following fans, all 120mm: 1 exhaust fan in back, 1 intake fan on top, 1 fan on the nirvana, 1 fan mounted to the drive bay blowing inwards, 1 fan blowing on the...
  9. M

    First plunge into vista (Ulitmate x64)

    Thanks guys.
  10. M

    Motherboard for Pentium D?

    deleted.
  11. M

    First plunge into vista (Ulitmate x64)

    What is this about? Pulling 2GB of ram? This intrigues me. Can someone explain this to me?
  12. M

    First Timer In Need Of Assistance

    When it comes to the graphics card, definitely wait for the new releases coming. When it comes to this, the PCIe 2.0 slots don't really matter because PCIe 2.0 cards are backwards compatible with regular PCIe slots. Unless you plan on going SLI with more than one GPU, you could actually...
  13. M

    First Build - Criticism Greatly Appreciated

    Oh really, the 4850 is supposed to be better than the 8800GTX? Sounds wonderful. I will definitely upgrade to that. Might even have to get a 4870 if they're that good; guess I'll have to see the performance reviews first. Think I could still get away with downsizing the PSU to around 500 if I...
  14. M

    I shot for the moon...

    Wow. That is a gorgeous photo.
  15. M

    First Build - Criticism Greatly Appreciated

    You know, I was just thinking that when I typed it. But affirmation was what I needed...
Back
Top