• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Lucky J

  1. L

    UPDATE: Preorders for PS3!

    I think it will probably be less, since some of the 80k will be going to people who purchase online.
  2. L

    vx2025 Backlight Leakage is from heating, or when warmed up"

    I brought this up in the big thread on the vx2025 but no one responded and kept saying "No there is no backlight bleed that is how it is suppose to look, just move your head around and it goes away!" I ended up returning the monitor because it bugged me way too much.
  3. L

    XBox 360 and HDMI?

    hmmm, I have a feeling my 360 might go belly up a month or so after this is released....
  4. L

    360 online demos

    I'd say get the Lost Planet demo. You can't play it online with others, but it sure is fun.
  5. L

    Sony Trademarks PS3 Controller.....

    And it is P.O.O.S. Which makes me say a big W.T.F. http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/p-oo-s/ps3-controller-is-a-poos-184547.php
  6. L

    2 Player Games with Hotseat

    the civ series, well at least civ IV has a hotseat mode.
  7. L

    Only 20 PS3’s Per Retail Store at Launch?

    That is probably true of the early adopters, but generally speaking the early adopters aren't the general public, but mostly hardcore !!!!!!s. Who will do anything to get their console of choice.
  8. L

    Only 20 PS3’s Per Retail Store at Launch?

    Yeah that would be a real pain. Especially when Grandma number 24958 looks at you like your a buffoon because she doesn't understand what you are talking about. bleh
  9. L

    Funny voice acting mistakes in Oblivion

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaanWXcVnWs Shows a mistake in the voice acting. I'm curious to know if anyone else has run in to any other instances of this. I guess there is a lot of dialogue in the game, but seriously now they should have caught this.
  10. L

    Only 20 PS3’s Per Retail Store at Launch?

    From the sounds of it, it looks like it might be harder to get a PS3 at launch than it was to get a xbox 360. It is going to be a fight for anyone that is trying to get one come November 17th. http://www.gamesfirst.com/index.php?id=1355
  11. L

    Sony: It's All About The Games

    My guess is they will be, one way or another, so that Sony can keep saying how much we need blu-ray for games.
  12. L

    Wii "Virtual Console" games to be less than $10

    I think the prices are okay considering what xbla games cost. I know I'd rather buy some of nintendo's classics over a few of the games I have played on xbla.
  13. L

    Wii "Virtual Console" games to be less than $10

    I think this would be awesome, and only hope Nintendo does too. I remember always hearing about the Japanese only games, and being bummed out when I couldn't play them. I'd gladly pay 5 bucks to get a chance to revisit them.
  14. L

    Wii "Virtual Console" games to be less than $10

    http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20060607-7009.html Seems pretty sweet to me
  15. L

    Sony: It's All About The Games

    Here is a nice link that talks about if DVD9 does not have enough space for next gen games. Hopefully this will ease some people's worries about Microsofts choice. He makes a pretty persuasive arguement, but as with anything, take it with a grain of salt...
Back
Top