Recent content by lightsourcex

  1. L

    Program Files closes immediately after opening

    Fixed it... Stupid ass vista & gimp don't work well together apparently. Any time the folder was rendered in vista it would crash Explorer... Cmd > cd \, cd program files, dir, del GIMP-2.0 Problem solved. Thnx everyone.
  2. L

    Program Files closes immediately after opening

    News... I had task manager open and when I open program files. these two programs run dllhost.exe searchprotocolhost.exe what could this mean?
  3. L

    Program Files closes immediately after opening

    09/26/2007 12:45 PM <DIR> graace that's what I find in command prompt for program files dir. it delete it but it comes back... What do you all think I should do now? Since this MAY be the problem... List of running processes: Ati2evxx.exe cmd.exe csrss.exe...
  4. L

    Program Files closes immediately after opening

    Yea that I know of. NOD32, Spybot Search & Destroy & Windows Defender.
  5. L

    Program Files closes immediately after opening

    That didn't work... What should I do now?
  6. L

    Vista Game Explorer Problem

    Thanks a lot. Worked perfectly.
  7. L

    Program Files closes immediately after opening

    Every time I open C:\Program Files\, my explorer crashes. I can go to any folder IN program files i.e. Start > Run... "C:\Program Files\2K Games" would work fine. I don't understand why it's happening. I tried restoring system files through cmd sfc /scannnow and it found errors the 1st...
  8. L

    Vista Game Explorer Problem

    Ok, so after 3 days of having vista, my Game Explorer began to just not work at all... I've tried doing what it says but I don't know what type of files these would be considered. They're not .exe's because that would render all of my programs unusable. And they don't have shortcuts in the...
  9. L

    G.SKILL or Super Talent?

    I'm getting new memory, I don't really overclock but I do want to have good memory just in case I decide to go back to overclocking (I stopped because of my X-Fi... Too finicky), G.SKILL 2GBHK or Super Talent T800UX2GC4 If you can find any good memory for the same price or near the...
  10. L

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    What wallpaper is that?
  11. L

    Dell E228WFP Onwers!

    bump
  12. L

    Dell E228WFP Onwers!

    bump.
  13. L

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Cool. Thnx.
  14. L

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    What program are you using to play music?
  15. L

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Yea very easily. I'm going to get a real glass icemat and give this one to my friends lil' bro or something. I agree that dell & samsung make the best monitors period IMO, samsung makes like the best LCD tv's and they also (I heard) they make dell's panels. So either way it's a win-win...
Back
Top