• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

G.SKILL or Super Talent?

lightsourcex

Weaksauce
Joined
Jun 8, 2006
Messages
97
I'm getting new memory, I don't really overclock but I do want to have good memory just in case I decide to go back to overclocking (I stopped because of my X-Fi... Too finicky),

G.SKILL 2GBHK

or

Super Talent T800UX2GC4


If you can find any good memory for the same price or near the same price (give or take) I'm open to suggestions, but if those two are the best in that price category please tell me which is better.

I currently have G.SKILL 2GBNR

Please advise :)
 
Back
Top