• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by legacy_peon

  1. L

    FS: Sager 3790 2.0 Ghz CdRw 60Gb 7200Rpm 15.4 WSXGA+

    Willing to consider 12" equivalents for a straight trade.
  2. L

    FS: Sager 3790 2.0 Ghz CdRw 60Gb 7200Rpm 15.4 WSXGA+

    Just as the title says, im attempting to sell my notebook once again. I dont need it anymore and im looking for $800. I am paypal verified and I can send pics if you need. The only flaw is around the darkened spot in the shape of "V" which is attributable to wear & tear, otherwise, its perfect...
  3. L

    Escrow Service?

    I also have a question: someone wanted me to do escrow (I was the seller) to Canada. Isn't that a bad idea because I keep reading delayed shipments across the border? That would mean delayed payment as well, wouldn't it?
  4. L

    F/S Windows ME upgrade

    guys, i forgot what ME stands for...multiple errors?
  5. L

    F/S Windows ME upgrade

    i never had problems with ME or any of other MS software. :rolleyes:
  6. L

    Fs/Ft: Sager 3790 Notebook Laptop

    thanks and bump
  7. L

    F/S Windows ME upgrade

    bump i want to upgrade to windows ME from XP :p
  8. L

    Fs/Ft: Sager 3790 Notebook Laptop

    i wouldve traded with you if it was the latest ibook and not an 800ish mhz one.
  9. L

    FS : Computer parts cheap

    oh yea the Tualatin, those were real rare if i remember correctly. the end of the pIII line
  10. L

    WTB Guild Wars

    i dont think selling guild war or wow accounts and therefore the games, are allowed here. bump for a great game tho.
Back
Top