F/S Windows ME upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

c0ex

Gawd
Joined
Jun 13, 2005
Messages
764
PRICE LOWERED AGAIN

I have a copy Windows ME "upgrade". The cd key has never been used. The cd is hollogramic. If anyone is interest pm me for pic. I am looking for $35 :eek: shipped. :eek:

Heatware is c0ex
Preferred payment is Money Order
My email is fa182h0rnet@yahoo.com

Thanks for the free bumps!!!
 
Free bump for someone admiting that they have a copy of ME......

Worth asking as others may want to know but any referals?
 
I love windows me. It never gave me problems while the machine was off. jk.

All in good taste for the OP. Good luck with the sale.

Bump for you.
 
BUMP because I almost bit, I chose between the productivity of ME vs. a mechanic typewriter. ME almost won. TTT^^^^
 
another bump almost bit too. as I thought my OEM WFWG 3.11 disk had gone bad but some toothpaste saved it.
 
BUMP ........ to help Microshaft's unwanted bastard child find a new home.

lmao @ this thread :D
Saw this before anyone posted & was thinking the exact same things.
 
lol to all. I run xp home and xp pro.

bump to the top and the price is lowered.
 
I recently upgraded from Windows 1.04 to Windows 2.86 on my gaming machine. Would this Windows ME Upgrade allow me to play Fear and BF2 if I installed it? Is it a pretty stable OS? I lost my Doom1 floppy disk so now I wanna try Doom 3 if this Win ME can handle it.

Edit: I just realized all I have on my gaming computer is a 5.25 inch floppy drive :(
Some day I gotta invest in one of those fancy CD drives so I can install a new OS like WIndows ME.
 
Lipservice said:
I recently upgraded from Windows 1.04 to Windows 2.86 on my gaming machine. Would this Windows ME Upgrade allow me to play Fear and BF2 if I installed it? Is it a pretty stable OS? I lost my Doom1 floppy disk so now I wanna try Doom 3 if this Win ME can handle it.

Edit: I just realized all I have on my gaming computer is a 5.25 inch floppy drive :(
Some day I gotta invest in one of those fancy CD drives so I can install a new OS like WIndows ME.

you can get the drive later, but you better jump on this bad boy right now, this sale will not last!!
 
swatbat said:
Worth asking as others may want to know but any referals?
If he were trying to scam anyone, I think he'd choose something a little more, um, desireable. I think it's a safe bet this is legit. Besides, I'm one county over- drop me a PM if necesary and I could always pay a visit.

Bump as a gesture of good faith.
 
There are a lot of educational programs for kids that will not run on XP. My 5yr olds XP3000+, 512meg, GF4600 runs with ME. Doom3 and UT2004 runs good on it to. Less overhead than XP.
 
Bump for you..But "ME" and "upgrade" should NEVER be used in the same sentence :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top