• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Le Creuset

  1. L

    AMD 12.2 WHQL driver woe's...

    I came from team green after 2 of my GTX260's and one GTX285's broke... if AMD just could get the driver support thingy fixed....
  2. L

    AMD 12.2 WHQL driver woe's...

    :mad: I just found out something really really strange, the AMD 12.2 WHQL drivers preform very, very bad for me, coming from the 12.2 pre certifieds (I have A HD7970 CF/Eyefinity setup) I had zero problems with the pre certified ones, battlefield 3 ran great, everything ultra. but with the...
  3. L

    Nvidia 600 series in the wild (mobile GT630M)

    I sorta figured that one out, pretty sad rebranding game...what are the 600m based on?
  4. L

    Nvidia 600 series in the wild (mobile GT630M)

    Just caught this add in local newspaper. It's in dutch but you should get the point. Medion is a pretty low end laptop/desktop brand around these parts (Belgium) so it really got my attention. mGPU rebranding? it's pretty blurry cam I know, but you'll get the picture :D
  5. L

    New Eyefinity gaming rig advice

    overclocking should be fairly easy with the K series...but I read that those Z68 Asrock boards have some serious build in one click OC buttons in the bios... should really be easy, other than that a good no raid or firewire needed, just sli / crossfire support needed really.
  6. L

    New Eyefinity gaming rig advice

    Yeah I know, but allready sold of the old rig and using my Asus G60 for some gaming, trust me if I play bf3 for a few days longer it's gonna destroy this poor little thing... I've been reading up on the kepler 'leaks' and it sound like complete BS to me... and ivy bridge can't be that great...
  7. L

    New Eyefinity gaming rig advice

    Hi guys, I've been building my own systems for over a decade and I'm retiring my old gaming rig (see my sig) it served me well these past years but it's time for something new. Here's what I'm thinking about, just give me your honest advice. This rig will be purely for gaming. Budget is about...
  8. L

    Apple iOS 4.1 Released

    Just updated my 3G, it does feel alot faster than it used to be with 4.0.2 so I'm glad :) it's actually usable again! Anyways I'm getting an android soon...
  9. L

    GTX260 gets backed

    They also go well with a bit of pepper and salt and a nice tender steak, to compensate for the crunchy memory chips and the giant **s GT200 chip :p
  10. L

    GTX260 gets backed

    I'm sure they do, I blew several ATi X1900 up a few years ago, those things we're bad OC'er so I pretty much decided to give Nvidia a try afterwards and buy high end cards at that time, 350 euro's a piece for Asus GTX260's when they came out. Never needed to OC em and they never ran very hot to...
  11. L

    GTX260 gets backed

    You have a dirty mind mate :D And no it's just an aluminium oven dish wrapped in foil
  12. L

    GTX260 gets backed

    Fried it? :(
  13. L

    GTX260 gets backed

    Oh yeah sorry about that, English isn't my first language, my second either...You can't edit the thread title anymore right?
  14. L

    GTX260 gets backed

    Yesterday my trusty 2 year old GTX260 bricked out on me after several days of purple artifacts and BSOD's. I run a dual monitor setup and the purple artifacts only showed up on the screen which the GTX260 was hooked into, the other is hooked up to my main GTX285. I was only used for this and...
Back
Top