Recent content by laweinhander

  1. L

    TWO MONTHS of Christmas from Galaxy!

    My brother bought a Galaxy card and he loves it !
  2. L

    Which GT 240? Or maybe GTS 250?

    Get a GTS 250, it's worth the extra money http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&IsNodeId=1&Description=gts%20250&bop=And&Order=PRICE&PageSize=100
  3. L

    Hot ?!?! 5850 newegg

    Was this just an accident on neweggs part, or do you guys think they really meant to do that.
  4. L

    Hot ?!?! 5850 newegg

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102886&cm_re=5850-_-14-102-886-_-Product $195.00 5850 shipped ? Is this a typo or what ?
  5. L

    A New Laptop: Which Asus G73?

    If that is not a scam, I will buy you another G73 for you myself.
  6. L

    4850 Crossfire Question

    I'm looking in the profile manger, but im not sure i understand it very well, would you happen to know where a step by step guide / tutorial is ? Thanks man
  7. L

    4850 Crossfire Question

    I have a 4850 512mb crossfire setup in my desktop, and I was wondering if there is a way to make the fans on those two cards go to 100% speed when I run Starcraft 2, and any other time the fans would just be on "auto". Is there a way to do this without opening and manually setting the ATI...
  8. L

    Gateway LT3103u Netbook

    How much did you pay / where did you get the tl-50 ?
  9. L

    Best Laptop Cooler?

    This is the best http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834997340&cm_re=nzxt_cooler-_-34-997-340-_-Product
  10. L

    How would 5850 and 5870 crossfire compare vs 5850 crossfire?

    So, I provided misinformation that lead to the correct answer. Also, I was using the term "downclock" loosely, because even if you did downclock a 5870 to 5850 speeds the 5870 would still be a faster card ( the 5870 has more stream processors and more texture units ), I guess I should of known...
  11. L

    How would 5850 and 5870 crossfire compare vs 5850 crossfire?

    So a 5870 and 5850 is faster than 2x 5850's ?
  12. L

    How would 5850 and 5870 crossfire compare vs 5850 crossfire?

    No, The 5870 will downclock to 5850 speeds
  13. L

    2 x GTS 250 = what?

    I quoted you simply because you were the last post in this thread, but why is everyone acting like the 250gts is a ~$150 card? It is not that expensive even brand new... http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&Description=gts%20250]&bop=And&Order=PRICE&PageSize=20 sort by...
  14. L

    SLI 8800 GTX

    My brother wants to SLI his 8800GTX evga graghics card Ive heard that you can bios flash a 9800 gtx or 250 gts card to make it a 8800 GTX or vice versa, Im not sure which way would be best, or would it be best to just try and buy a used 8800gtx off ebay or something thanks
Back
Top