• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

4850 Crossfire Question

Joined
Jul 18, 2009
Messages
59
I have a 4850 512mb crossfire setup in my desktop, and I was wondering if there is a way to make the fans on those two cards go to 100% speed when I run Starcraft 2, and any other time the fans would just be on "auto". Is there a way to do this without opening and manually setting the ATI Control Center to those setting every time I start up and then close Starcraft ?

Thanks.
 
set up a profile to run the fan at 100% when you launch SC2 in the ati CC

easy as that
 
I'm looking in the profile manger, but im not sure i understand it very well, would you happen to know where a step by step guide / tutorial is ?

Thanks man
 
I think your best bet would be to use a program such as MSI Afterburner (works with all cards not just MSI cards) which will allow you to set a custom fan profile. You can set it to keep your card nice and quiet at idle and automatically scale the fan to 100% once the temps go up pretty much at all.
 
Back
Top