Recent content by KyokoAnenokoji

  1. K

    Powerful yet... Green? And cost effective?? Is it possible.

    Yes, you are correct in that sense. I doubt even making a PC case out of wood would have any benefit. However the latter is a good start. What would you recommend Danny?
  2. K

    Powerful yet... Green? And cost effective?? Is it possible.

    Hello all, straight off the bat this isn't me asking for build help and whatnot. I've become rather concerned about the environmental impact us as mankind have by simply using computers. So much so I want to try and build a greener less impacting PC. So I'm talking about low TDP processors...
  3. K

    I need a PSU recommendation ASAP D:

    http://www.ebuyer.com/product/257232?utm_source=google&utm_medium=products How about this?
  4. K

    I need a PSU recommendation ASAP D:

    I got my new case the Fractal Design: Define R3 and my old PSU's 20+4 pin motherboard connection won't reach as the PSU is bottom mounted, I know I could always extend the cable but I need a new supply anyway, 500-600 watts will be required for pending components. Modular would be nice but...
  5. K

    Recommendations for a quiet case with good cooling potential?

    I saw a video review, the colour of the front fasica of the Hush does not match the side panels, no moduvents etc
  6. K

    Recommendations for a quiet case with good cooling potential?

    Yes, quite a lot more D: However that's a good starting point, I would what Lian LI have to offer but they seem to be more focused on build quality than quietness, which isn't a bad thing but not what I need. I've seen the NZXT Hush 2 but it's not as well made as the Fractal, I hope they restock...
  7. K

    weird slowdown lag

    At full load that CPU temperature seems reasonable but dropping the temperature wouldn't hurt, but the North and South bridge temperatures seem way too high! What case are you using? Fans? etc
  8. K

    Need help with new server build - Budget $ 4-5,000

    Don't you have any initial design specification? A wish list of parts or anything?
  9. K

    Recommendations for a quiet case with good cooling potential?

    I was going to go with a Fractal design Define R3 case, but everywhere seems to be out of stock so I'd like some recommendations? Thanks~
  10. K

    Aside from a HDCP compliant Operating System...

    I figured I'd need some sort of 3rd party software, but what about the hardware aspect? Are some video cards on the market presently, not up to the job?
  11. K

    Aside from a HDCP compliant Operating System...

    What other things are essential for Blu-ray playback on a PC?
  12. K

    Less expensive alternative to the Asus IV formula 890FX?

    Thank you guys for the informative advice :) I shall pool my money and await the new releases, I have one final question though. Radeon HD 6xxx Vs the GTX is there a clear winner amongst them? Or again is it a case of waiting for the next generation of cards?
  13. K

    Less expensive alternative to the Asus IV formula 890FX?

    I only used TinyUrl >< It's a direct link to the component pages, only shorter. So I did a little more research into Sandybridge, A P67 board is around the same price as the 890FX so if I got that and overclocked the 2300 core i5. Would that be better than a Phenom II rig? But is the P67 stable...
Back
Top