Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
http://www.tagan.com/
:eek: They look pretty impressive, but are they any match against PCP&C 1000?
Performance PCS already has the 900 watt version, and it comes with a nice leather case :p
http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=22_177&products_id=4591
I'd get the hoojum cubit 5 - http://cgi.ebay.com/Hoojum-Cubit-5-Kit-Shuttle-XPC-upgrade-Black-NEW_W0QQitemZ6879056872QQcategoryZ51064QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
it only accepts shuttle boards, and its kind of pricey, but I think it looks sweet.
http://www.virtual-hideout.net/reviews/silverstone_tj08/index.shtml
http://www.pcper.com/article.php?aid=234&type=expert
http://www.overclockersonline.com/index.php?page=articles&num=380
http://www.pro-clockers.com/article.php?id=131
Thats all the reviews I could find on this case, I...
1.I know you wanted a backpanel, but is the entire tray OK?
http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=210&products_id=3387
2.http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=210&products_id=4329 - non-removable...
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16815123003
^^thats the best i could find, but the problem is that the firewire ports are only for the front panel, and the usb ports are only for the back