Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
It's as if stupidity and laziness are being elevated to virtues. It's shit like this which should bring no surprise that people look down on the so-called "Millennials".
Is it legal to have sex?
Is it legal to sell things?
Is it legal to sell your time to do something, e.g. babysit?
Is it legal to sell your body to do something, e.g. be a professional model?
Why shouldn't it be legal to sell your time to have sex?
You can't agree to the first four...
I had to do an in-place upgrade from the ISO to get it installed on my laptop (had all of the telemetry blocked, so I can't get insider builds). And then I had to re-block all of the telemetry shit after the install. So I can confirm that it didn't remember any of the settings.
I have a sound card (X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Pro) and fairly-decent Audio-Technica ATH-M30 headphones because I care about what I listen to. I want to experience the music.
And yes: I have a large library of FLACs, from 16/44 all the way up to 24/192 and even surround-sound ones.
If you...