I’ve been looking at build videos and trying to narrow down what I want. I like the Milo 10 but it seems like it can’t handle either processor due to power limitations.
The slim fractal node 202 is a great option if I want to keep a GPU upgrade possible. But I’m wondering how small I could go...
I should specify I’m comparing AMD 5600x to Intel 12600k with the 12% performance difference in mind. The AMD is 65W while I tel is 125W. Shouldn’t I get away with a cheaper PSU?
Thanks, both cases look nice for my needs. I’m just realizing that AMD mother boards and power supply are much cheaper and might alter my $/performance ratio.
I’m considering building a workstation mostly for photo editing (Lightroom mostly, occasionally Photoshop, rarely do time lapse videos). I’m currently considering a build around i5-12600k due to price to performance balance based on this review. note that I’d be open to suggestions on other CPUs...
Thanks for sharing your experience. I looked into the 38” segment. There are a lot of options but I found the HP z43 as maybe a good balance. I’m a bit concerned about low pixel pitch, 4k is just over 100 ppi at this size. There is a z38c which is curved but they cut down to 1600p so density is...
I'm looking for advice on the perfect monitor for my needs. Max budget is around $700, but spending less means I get my next lens sooner.
I work from home most days (engineer) meaning I use very large spreadsheets and spend too much time writing ridiculously complicated emails. I also do a lot...
HP 8740w i7 Dreamcolor 5000M SSD 24GB backlit keyboard
Price: $675 USD shipped or best offer
Condition: Used
Warranty: None
Reason for sale: No longer in use
Payment: PayPal
Item location: Onalaska, WI, United States
Shipping: Local pickup, FedEx
International shipping: No
Handling time...
Does anyone know how to get a second monitor to sleep independent of the primary monitor? I need a second monitor regularly throughout the day but would like to save power by having it go sleep or standby after a few minutes of inactivity. Manually powering off and on is not going to happen...