Recent content by khitsicker

  1. K

    questions about a nvidia 690

    no one knows?
  2. K

    questions about a nvidia 690

    I have a quick question about the nvidia 690 gtx. Is the on board sli always on? If so can I run 3 monitors of different resolutions. I have a 30inch with 2 20inch (1600 x 1200) in portrait on the sides. I don't mind if the sli only works on the 30 inch as long as the 20's can still be on...
  3. K

    DIY "egrotron" style monitor arm Questions.

    I have not been able to find a mount or combination of full motion mounts for that price that will hold 24" and 30" monitors.
  4. K

    DIY "egrotron" style monitor arm Questions.

    Thank you for the assistance however I would like the full motion. While $30 for the whole setup would be awesome :D I know that 5 full motion arms homemade or not are probably going to be more expensive then that. I am trying to keep the cost down as much as possible. If I could do it for less...
  5. K

    DIY "egrotron" style monitor arm Questions.

    I am looking for some help in designing and building a full motion "ergotron" style monitor arm. I have 5 displays in total that need to be mounted and I would like each on its own arm.I was planning on mounting the arms to my desk permentantly with 3 galvanized steel pipes in a vertical setup...
  6. K

    Battlefield 3 Comparison PC vs. Playstation3 Split Screen

    The sad part is I remember all of those games more fondly and got more enjoyment out of them then any of the battlefield series.
  7. K

    evga gts450 getting nv surround to work.

    wasnt a typo .. and i guess thats whats missing.. grr. dont suppose theres a way to trick windows in to spanning a game across 2 screens without nv surround enabled? I know eve-online supports it now which is the main game I play but would be nice for the others as well.
  8. K

    evga gts450 getting nv surround to work.

    They managed to get it to work in the article. edit - it is also listed as a feature on evga's page http://www.evga.com/products/moreinfo.asp?pn=01G-P3-1450-TR&pwindow=features&family=&sw=
  9. K

    evga gts450 getting nv surround to work.

    I downloaded the same drivers hardocp used to test sli and nvsurround in this article http://www.hardocp.com/article/2010/09/14/nvidia_geforce_gts_450_sli_video_card_review/7but the option to span displays is not there. is there something im missing? systems specs are amd fx60 dfi nf4-slidr...
  10. K

    Will a LM300WQ5 panel work in a 3007wfp?

    I have a hp lp3065 with a dead logic board that i havent been able to find parts for but the panel is in good shape. will the LM300WQ5 panel work in a dell 3007wfp monitor? The dell has a scratch panel but otherwise works fine.
  11. K

    Anyone have access to HP spare parts info?

    damn didnt notice them before lol. thanks for the info.
  12. K

    Anyone have access to HP spare parts info?

    bumping...
  13. K

    Anyone have access to HP spare parts info?

    http://www.shopjimmy.com/tvs/5057767-7330-vga-input.htm This is the exact thing im looking for. Problem is I have only found it at that site and its out of stock. Thats why im thinking there has to be a different part number to look for. As for compatibility this is essentially the same...
  14. K

    Anyone have access to HP spare parts info?

    The panel its self is lm300wq5 the model# of the monitor is EZ320A. A seach for both of those does not provide any spare parts... I have pretty much exhausted google, ebay, craigs list, and anything else i could think of to search with the information I have.
  15. K

    Anyone have access to HP spare parts info?

    nothing comes up on ebay with the part number on the board .. thats why I was looking for the offical hp part number
Back
Top