• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by kevin_tsoi2000

  1. K

    FS/FT: FX-55 2.8Ghz 7900GTO Ultra-D Gaming System

    Wow, great deal, I'll tell my friend about this one, he's been looking for a gaming rig.
  2. K

    FS: Two 12.1" industrial LCD monitors

    Bump plus some questions I don't know much about these monitors, so please forgive me for some n00bish questions. How does it get video? As in, does it come with a cable to hook into your video card? What's the dimensions of it? Could you mount this to the side of your case?
  3. K

    7600gt vs x1600

    I'm using onboard 6100 right now, and like you, I'm waiting for DX10 to come out. That's why I'm not going out and buying a 7900 GTX. So you would say that 7600GT? That's why I was leaning towards.
  4. K

    7600gt vs x1600

    How does the 7600GT compare to the x1600xt and x1650 pro? Will OCing them give one a clear advantage? Also, how is the x1800 gto? I'm going to try to get one used of those for less than 100 to tie me over until DX10, and I'm not sure which one is worth it. I forgot about the x800 cards...
  5. K

    FS: PC Games - Oblivion, War3 BattleChest, CoD2, UT2004

    How do you have a "Non-DVD Collector's Edition" of CoD2? They don't make those... Or at least I've never seen one. I'm looking for CoD2, do you not use the multi at all?
  6. K

    WTB: Saitek II & MX1000

    Hey Dell Dude, pmed you back. Also, I forgot to ask what's the condition of the mouse? Any other offers?
  7. K

    WTB: Saitek II & MX1000

    Bumpage
  8. K

    WTB: Saitek II & MX1000

    Still need a MX1000
  9. K

    WTB: CoD2

    Last bump
  10. K

    WTB: Saitek II & MX1000

    Bump before school
  11. K

    WTB: CoD2

    Bump I received an offer for 20 for the CD key. Unless anyone betters that offer, I'll take that after today.
  12. K

    WTB Linksys WRT54G wireless router (Rev 2 or 3) and wireless adapter.

    http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1096282 Check that out, not exactly what your looking for, but fellow member needs some money help.
  13. K

    WTB: Saitek II & MX1000

    Bump...someone talk to me so I don't have to do this AP US History homework....
  14. K

    WTB: CoD2

    Thank you for the heads up, but is that talking about burned copies of games? I can see how it would apply to buying keys, but it's still a legit buy. I'll edit my post anyway, and if there is still a problem, please PM me mods. Thank you guys.
  15. K

    WTB: CoD2

    Hey guys, I'm just interested in buying a CoD2 CD key that is not in use. I need to know for sure that no one will ever be using this key again, because I will not be a very happy person if a message comes up saying "CD code in use". I don't have to have the disks, as that will eliminate the...
Back
Top