• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

WTB: CoD2

Joined
Feb 13, 2006
Messages
43
Hey guys, I'm just interested in buying a CoD2 CD key that is not in use. I need to know for sure that no one will ever be using this key again, because I will not be a very happy person if a message comes up saying "CD code in use". I don't have to have the disks, as that will eliminate the shipping cost, but if it's against the rules here, then I'll take the disks.
 
arcanetripwire said:
Just FYI before the mods see it.

Thank you for the heads up, but is that talking about burned copies of games? I can see how it would apply to buying keys, but it's still a legit buy. I'll edit my post anyway, and if there is still a problem, please PM me mods. Thank you guys.
 
Bump

I received an offer for 20 for the CD key. Unless anyone betters that offer, I'll take that after today.
 
Back
Top