the 2133 run at 1.65 also newegg lists this in its details Extreme Performance PC3-17000 (2133MHz) Im not really worried about running memory at 1.65 its worked fine.
Enhanced Latency (11-11-11-30)
Voltage: 1.65V
XMP Ready
If I do install both should I put 1 8gigs into 1 channel and 4gigs...
I built my Pc in 2011 with 2x2gigs of Patriot memory @1866
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820220560
I just bought 2x4gigs @2133
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820220662
I am planing to run them all at 1866 and see if it works, but if I can...
I would stay away from XFX im working with there warranty department right now and there going to end up sending me back my buggy artifacting card. There lifetime warranty and cards suck.
well maybe some sort of video scope or red dot and while where at it lose the light saber look and put about 6 in an array. Then go deer hunting:eek:. I'm sure a 1w laser would look amazing threw flir being able to see the heat this thing can make. Some people have said they want this to light...
yes because what better idea than magnifying the dot of blinding light and putting our eye up to it. Sounds as smart as looking at the sun with a telescope or buying an this in the first place.
No laser ban yet but when someone decides to use this on a group of people it will be a shitty day...