• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by k1ll4b3rn3

  1. K

    I'm a computer noob quick question

    More pics https://imgur.com/gallery/0HMQH
  2. K

    I'm a computer noob quick question

    http://imgur.com/a/bKVbA
  3. K

    I'm a computer noob quick question

    Does my cpu look delidded? I got it this way
  4. K

    Which new router should I get?

    Thanks a bunch man!
  5. K

    Which new router should I get?

    Is there any sites with current model reviews etc?
  6. K

    Which new router should I get?

    Just wondering what you guys would recommend for a pretty big family who games and downloads a lot and always has 5+ devices connected. I heard the nighthawk routers are really good but pretty expensive, any alternatives or would nighthawk be the best bet?
  7. K

    Question about an upgrade I may want to do

    I'm trying to get something that can handle games that are coming out like Far Cry 4 etc.
  8. K

    Question about an upgrade I may want to do

    I'm trying to get something that can handle games that are coming out like Far Cry 4 etc.
  9. K

    Question about an upgrade I may want to do

    Just wondering what you guys think about having a GTX 970 with an i5-4670k or should I upgrade the processor before getting the 970? Currently using a GTX 670.
  10. K

    Question about OC'ing my i5

    I recently bought an i5-4570k and just wondering what I could OC to without a water cooled heatsink stable? I'd be using a hyper 212 evo.
  11. K

    Upgrading video card soon

    Thanks for the suggestions guys. I think I will get a GTX 970 once I save up a little more.
  12. K

    Did I get a good deal on my cpu and mobo?

    I haven't. Should be getting them either tomorrow or Saturday.
  13. K

    Did I get a good deal on my cpu and mobo?

    i see another guy selling one in the for sale thread $170, and i think the mobo is at least worth 100 so why do you think it wasnt a good deal?
  14. K

    Did I get a good deal on my cpu and mobo?

    Not sure if this is the right part of the forum to post in but here's my question. I recently bought an i5-4670k with a z87 Asus Pro mobo for $240 off another HF member, I was just wondering if you guys think I got a good deal on it?
  15. K

    Computer upgrade question

    @alembic Damn man I wish I got a deal like that. I actually bought an i5-4670K and a z87 Asus Pro mobo off of another HF user for $240.
Back
Top