• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Which new router should I get?

k1ll4b3rn3

n00b
Joined
Jan 6, 2014
Messages
29
Just wondering what you guys would recommend for a pretty big family who games and downloads a lot and always has 5+ devices connected. I heard the nighthawk routers are really good but pretty expensive, any alternatives or would nighthawk be the best bet?
 
I'd get the most expensive you can afford with the best reviews. Don't skimp, or you'll regret it. You're gonna get a ton of opinions on "best".....
 
Back
Top