Recent content by JoshuaaT

  1. J

    Global Agenda

    I just bought the game because all funds go towards a Japan relief foundation. I mainly bought it just as a donation but may try the game out. Has anyone ever played it? Is it any good? It is on sale right now for $5 with a coupon. Here are some coupons: GACOU589159265205...
  2. J

    Best Sub-$100 GPU for PPD

    I picked up a GTS 450 today. I will be picking up 2 more within the next couple of weeks. I also bought a sempron 145 to run in the folding rig. I'm just doing GPU folding.
  3. J

    Sprint Replacement

    Alright, thank you guys. I'll grab a replacement until a new phone comes out.
  4. J

    Best Sub-$100 GPU for PPD

    What PSU would you recommend for 3 GTX 275 and a 1055T?
  5. J

    Best Sub-$100 GPU for PPD

    I am looking to pick up 3-4 video cards for folding. What are the top 3 sub-$100 video cards that pull the most PPD? ATI or nVidia, doesn't matter.
  6. J

    Sprint Replacement

    I am currently using a Sprint Palm Pre. It is starting to get the infamous spider cracks. My phone is now discontinued. Will Sprint be able to replace it or will I have to choose a similar valued phone?
  7. J

    6GB Finally.

    I say buy that RAM. Not too bad of a deal of great ram.
  8. J

    Q6600 Nowadays

    I would say save your money and upgrade something else in your system that is lacking. Your system is only as good as your weakest part.
  9. J

    Would these cards bottle neck my current pc

    I would go for 2 unless you plan on upgrading you cpu/ram/mobo or the price is unbelievable.
  10. J

    CM The Reform 1.0

    Nice paint. How many layers did you do?
  11. J

    "Black Widow" Antec 1200 Mod

    You should replace that clear acrylic panel with a smoked one.
  12. J

    My before and after Dell D610 laptop pictures!

    Pretty cool, how did it turn out quality wise? Cracking, flaking, textured..?
  13. J

    is it worth getting a H50 in a case with lots of airflow?

    Get the H50. You can pick them up fairly cheap ($60) now.
  14. J

    250w be enough for 5750?

    Just get this PSU. You can't go wrong with Corsair, especially at $25. Link
  15. J

    How do you clean your case fans?

    Air compressor and microfiber cloth.
Back
Top