Recent content by Jonesy123

  1. J

    What to buy?

    Thank you for all the suggestions I will be looking into the 5700 series. My current setup is Mobo: M2N-SLI Deluxe CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Daul Core 4200+ Ram: 2 gigs/pc5400 PSU: Trublue 2.0 480 watt Video: BFG 7800 GTX oc (which im sellig btw for $20 /shipped) I play my games at no higher res...
  2. J

    What to buy?

    Hey I was wondering what a good graphics card would be to get for $130. I was thinking about the XFX 4850 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150351
  3. J

    Where are all the BattleFIeld 2 style game ?

    Operation Flashpoint 2 just came out other then that there ins't a lot of other games.
  4. J

    Old screenshots, good times

    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/dc/Unreal_tournament.JPG
  5. J

    Dear L4D players

    LOL so true.
  6. J

    Operation Flashpoint 2: Another disappointing console port?

    I would agree with obliv about having to stop and not being able to move during certain actions, but other then that i like it.
  7. J

    Bf2 mod.

    Wow that was interesting.
  8. J

    Gordon Freeman needs our help ....

    Going to vote for the one free man.
  9. J

    Black Mesa Source coming 2009

    I really hope they can release this in the coming months. Honestly Valve should buy it from them and sell this as the true HL:S and not the crappy one they already sell.
  10. J

    Operation Flashpoint 2 on Steam, anyone getting it?

    Got my copy the day it came out. I like it so far though i have noticed some bugs/glitches in it. Now they need to come out with a patch.
  11. J

    my god, roadrash HD (possible fake and/or cancelled, still awesome)

    That video brings back some memories. I remember playing Road Rash on my brothers 3DO.
  12. J

    Cooperative FPS for PC

    Operation Flashpoint 2 Dragon Rising just came out. It has 4 player coop mode. Some classics are the Serious Sam series.
  13. J

    Issue with seller

    I would ask for a refund.
Back
Top