Issue with seller

Status
Not open for further replies.

NICKSTAR

2[H]4U
Joined
Jan 18, 2009
Messages
3,832
everything is cleared up.. thanks for all your input guys!
 
Last edited:
i messaged him about it.. he hasnt been on yet. I guess im basically asking opinions on what i should request from him. A partial refund to buy a new fan? or a full refund and eat the $10 it will cost to ship it back. (1/3 of what i paid)
 
I personally think that since you specifically wanted the DK because of the white leds (and he did not say it was different) that you should get in touch with and tell him whats going on. He should give you what you asked for (in this case the square fan holder w white leds) or he should give your a full refund.

Did you use paypal?
 
yeah i used paypal, and here is the kicker, I asked him (just to make sure) that it was the White LED s1283 and now that I think about it, he didnt ever say yes or no. so now i know for a fact that I gave him the opportunity to come clean if he had tampered with it, and he elected not to tell me.
 
protecting seller's name until i talk to him said:
nicknations said:
and just for clarification, this is complete with the white led fan, Heatsink, and brackets

Payment received - its all packed and ready to ship tomorrow.

Thanks

This is quoted straight out of the pm
 
I'd string him up out in front of his house and throw tomatos at him
 
Request a refund/partial refund. Please PM me user name to add to my DNT list.
 
I'd give him the opportunity to make things right. Maybe mail you the white LED portion of the fan? If he chooses not to, then demand a refund.

Out of curiosity, why did you buy a used DK for $30 when new ones aren't much more than that?
 
I'd give him the opportunity to make things right. Maybe mail you the white LED portion of the fan? If he chooses not to, then demand a refund.

Out of curiosity, why did you buy a used DK for $30 when new ones aren't much more than that?

just to save the extra $15... I prefer to buy stuff like that off of [H]ard.
 
Does the company sell the fan separately? I searched but only found the orange/black version not the dark knight version.

Maybe he can refund you enough to get the fan.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top