Recent content by johnandtricia

  1. J

    asus power problem

    the PSU just pwered up by jumpering the green and the black wire. Ganted this is not going to tell me the out out but i am going to try the screwdriver idea hopefully that will work i will update
  2. J

    asus power problem

    can you just bypass the switch with a jumper to test it out?
  3. J

    asus power problem

    OK I recently purchased a used Alienware Aurora 7500 usedthe MB is an Asus A8N-SLI-N-Force. I was told the power supply was bad. I checked the power supply and it powered up fine. I hooked everything back up and I am gettin a green light on the bottom of the board which means it is in...
  4. J

    default network and printing

    ok I have 2 questions: The first is that I have a laptop with vista on it and I am unableto print thru my wireless network it say I dont have access but I am sharing the printers on my xp machine. The second is that whenever I turn on the laptop I end up hooing into my neighbors unscured...
  5. J

    Vista networking issue

    Yes they are all on but do I have to set something up on the xp computers?
  6. J

    Vista networking issue

    Ok I just purchased a laptop that has windows vista and wireless networking. My other 2 computers have xp and are wired networking. I have dsl and am using a linksys wireless router that has 4 wired ports. Here is the problem I have the laptop able to connect to the internet but it cant...
  7. J

    Help accessing home machine

    maybe try vnc
  8. J

    Help please need to get a document off drive

    Thanks brother it worked you rule I bow to your greatness
  9. J

    Help please need to get a document off drive

    Ok here is the story the wife's computer croaked and she needs to get an important college paper off the hard drive. I moved the hd to my comp and got it up and running. The problem is I am unable to acess her folder in the my docs on her drive says the drive may be full or write protected I...
  10. J

    Da FAQ?

    what ever happened to the faq for this forum it was sweet and loaded with good stuff
  11. J

    kits

    anyone have any good sites to buy like starter electronic kits that do whatever just curious
  12. J

    Lighthead conversion

    First of all thanks for all the responses I did some futher checking and got some better info. First to answer the question of why so much voltage the voltage is to run the camera and a tracked crawler which is teathered to the truck via 2000 ft of armoured cable. However our tech miss...
  13. J

    Lighthead conversion

    ok what is a go website to go to where I can find out info about how many resistors are needed and how to wire it up or wiring suggestions
  14. J

    Lighthead conversion

    no one knows if leds run on dc current at least give me that much please also what is a good site to use to figure out what resistors are neded and such.
Back
Top