Bought WoW today (got the battlechest version and lich king update).
I installed the battlechest dvd (WoW and TBC) and created and updated my battlenet account whilst it was installing, added the CD keys for all 3 games (WoW, TBC, WotLK).
Once the battle chest dvd had finished installing, I...
Why is pay as you go better than contract? I pay £15 a month for unlimited texts and 600 minutes, and for the amount I use, it would cost much more on a pay as you go phone.
Secondly it's not a 2 year deal its a rolling 1 month contract so I can cancel it any time I want with 30 days notice...
My current phone is nackered but I want to stay on the same tarif so I plan on buying a new Pay As You Go phone and sticking my current sim card in it.
I like the look of the LG Cookie and the LG KS360 but I've heard a few bad things about both these models.
Does anyone have any...
Having had a fiddle, it seems it is the fan itself which is the problem, it does it out of the dust filter too. With the fan just sat on the bottom not screwed down its silent, but as soon as I screw it down it starts to rattle so I don't know whether its a defective fan as it seems to be...
Just finished setting mine up (will post pics later), but one thing I've noticed is the bottom fan which draws air into the case from nuderneath is making a horrible rattling noise where it is seemingly catching against the dust filter.
Anyone else noticed this? Whats the best way to solve...
Yeah, I've just noticed this, I was being a n00b. I've only ever seem them attached to an intel CPU where they are physically screwed onto the mobo. Upon reading the instruction booklet I realised that the AMD mount just clips on. Excuse my ingnorance
The orange plastic bracket which surrounds the CPU I'm referring to.
I don't see how the Xigmatek CPU cooler attaches with this still attached, or am I being stupid?
Probably a stupid question, but im guessing I'm going to have to unscrew and remove the orange plastic bracket that comes attached to the motherboard for the stock AMD CPU cooler in order to attach my Xigmatek Dark Knight?
Thanks 0m3g4.
Overclocking is of little concern to me at the moment with my current skills/abilities, may be one day in the future but will most likely have upgraded again by then anyway.
I just want a nice, reliable board which isnt too expensive, this seems to fit the bill. I've have already...
Well, due to unforseen circumstances this rig has been put on the back burner for a while, but I'm pleased to announce I will be order it finally tonight.
Would someone mind checking over my list of components just to make sure I havent made any glaring errors?
Case: CoolerMaster RC-690...
I just went to purchase this mobo (which was recommended to me by a member on here a few months ago) for my new rig from scan.co.uk, only to find it no longer exists on their website. Has it been discontinued?!
They still have the cheaper UD3P, is this model any good?
If so what would be a good...