New Phone

JoeCoral

n00b
Joined
May 14, 2009
Messages
57
My current phone is nackered but I want to stay on the same tarif so I plan on buying a new Pay As You Go phone and sticking my current sim card in it.
I like the look of the LG Cookie and the LG KS360 but I've heard a few bad things about both these models.
Does anyone have any recommendations for a decent handset? I dont really want to spend more than £70-80 at maximum on it. I'm not fussed about mobile internet or anything like that, as long as its reliable and I can text, make calls and ideally it has a camera then I'm happy.
Any thoughts?
 
Why is pay as you go better than contract? I pay £15 a month for unlimited texts and 600 minutes, and for the amount I use, it would cost much more on a pay as you go phone.
Secondly it's not a 2 year deal its a rolling 1 month contract so I can cancel it any time I want with 30 days notice.
Thirdly, how is what you posted in any way relevant to the question I asked in the original post?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top