Thank you very much for your help guys... it may be some signal interference for sure... I'll do some more tests tonight by changing the USB dongle position (I have an USB extension) and see if that affects the signal.
Thanks once again.
JS
Hi Guys,
Thanks for the answers. I'm going nuts with this. In the past 1 week the connection with the desktop has become insane. I can only get 20kbps now. I am going to buy a big network cable (15m is what I need... will I have trouble with it?) and connect the router directly to the...
Hi Guys,
I'm having a strange situation on my PC, and I really am struggling to have it sorted...
I have a notebook - MAC Book Pro - which connects to my wireless network with absolutely no problems. Download rates are always around 1.5 - 2 Mbs, and I'm happy with it.
Now with my PC I...
Hi Guys,
After have spending some time reading threads, and trying to understand what the gurus are realy saying, I still don't know what is the best choice for me.
At the moment I have 2 external hard drives, that initially were supposed to be my backup system, but with time ended up by...
Hi Guys,
I've just arrived home with my new HD 5870 and couldn't wait to see it working. I had already 3 Dell 2408 monitors, so I was good to go with 2 DVI and 1 DP connection. The thing is that I can only have image in 2 of the monitors. I can switch between the 3 (so all are working through...
Hi Guys,
I had my system with 2 Samsung HDD in Raid 0. Everything was perfect until last week or so when I noticed that everytime I opened Outlook, I got a message saying that the data couldn't be saved properly last time it closed. But apart from that everything looked fine.
Yesterday I...
Hi guys,
I have a XFX 512MB 9600GT 740M XXX PCIe Alpha Dog (uffff) video card. I've downloaded the latest drivers from Nvidia website, but I was wondering if these are the best drivers or if there are out there some better options.
Thanks for your help
Sorry my dumb question, but that means in one I will have 3 operating system license, and in the other only 1? Is that so?
And other question it came to my head, I know that the OEM version is attached to a motherboard. What if the motherboard breaks in the future and I have to buy a new one...
Hi guys,
I'm going to buy Vista 64 Ultimate but I'm strugling to understand what's the difference between the existent versions. Besides the price, what is the difference between:
Windows Vista Ultimate SP1 64-bit English 1pk DSP OEI DVD
Windows Vista Ultimate SP1 64-bit English 3pk...
Hi Guys,
Just a quick question: I currentely have 2 Gb of memory on my PC ( Corsair TwinX 2GB Kit (2x1GB) 240Pin PC2-8500 Dominator 1066MHz Dual Channel). As I've bought Vista 64 I was thinking to buy some more memory. I was thinking in buying more 4Gb (2x 2Gb) and have a total of 6Gb. My...
Hi guys,
I'm having this strange issue. From time to time, my pc hangs on bios screen when dectecting ACPI settings. Any idea what it can be?
Thanks for your help.
Thanks staruszek. That was great.
Just by curiosity: Did your pc hangt anytime in the bios screen? In ACPI dectection? I'm having this issue now...
Thanks once again