• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by JLAW904

  1. J

    just ignore the newegg "deals"

    I've had quite a few delayed shipments from them. Plus I tried to order a TV a while back and it took 3 days of "shipment pending" for them to tell me it wasn't actually in stock and then I waited for a refund. Now I only order from them if they are considerably cheaper which isn't often.
  2. J

    Seasonic Topre Type Heaven Keyboard and S12G PSU Lucky Draw

    I've never heard a bad thing about any Seasonic products. I'd like to give em a shot.
  3. J

    New 3d vision 2 monitor from BENQ XL2420TE

    I'm thinking about upgrading (or downgrading?) my 1440p 27" IPS Auria EQ276W monitor to this for the 144Hz and lightboost since I play FPS games mostly and still reminisce of my CRT days with CS and Quake 3. But... I'm hesitant because: 1. I know I'll lose image quality and desktop space. 2...
  4. J

    Why did AMD introduce a botched solution in the name of 290X

    Alright... so does anyone have an approximate time frame for when the non-reference cooler cards will come out? Or maybe a recommendation for my situation... BF4 is making my 2GB 680's stutter and choke on VRAM at 1440p so I was looking at getting a 780 or R9 290. My worries are that if I get a...
  5. J

    Need a new media streaming device

    I've looked online and I'm having trouble... I want something pretty specific without having to build a HTPC.... I need a media streaming device that will stream from my PC (or Mac). I'm using the Serviio media server. It needs to have the following: - .MKV 720p/1080p smooth playback -...
  6. J

    GTX 670 HDMI Output Issue.

    I'm having the same exact issue with my EVGA GTX680 and Panasonic Viera 42" IPS. I've got a hackintosh dual booting Windows 8 and OSX 10.8.2. The issue happens in either OS. Some times I have to unplug it 2 or 3 times to get it to recognize again. Hope someone finds a fix, it's pretty...
  7. J

    Four Weeks of Galaxy Give-Aways!

    My 5870 is starting to show it's age! I need an upgrade!
  8. J

    Four Weeks of Galaxy Give-Aways!

    Because I want Nvidia 3dvision!
  9. J

    Intel Core i7-3960X - Sandy Bridge E Processor Review @ [H]

    The review summary pretty much summed up what I was thinking as I was looking over each benchmark. The only people I see buying this are people who encode movies like crazy and have money to blow. The tri/quad SLI/CF benchmarks should be interesting though.
  10. J

    Gaming Mousepad?

    These are only $20 and they are huge, hard surface, and very slick. No lame crazy designs on it either. http://www.mionix.net/page.php?al=propus380
  11. J

    AMD Bulldozer / FX-8150 Desktop Performance Review @ [H]ardOCP

    And to think I almost upgraded from AM3 to an AM3+ mobo to prepare for bulldozer. Glad I waited. Sandy/Ivy Bridge... here I come.
  12. J

    The Totally Awesome Directron Drawing!

    I love AMD because they allow me to afford an awesome gaming computer.
  13. J

    "Fast" mousepad

    No experience with any of those but I prefer mouse pads exactly like how you describe and I'm using this: http://www.mionix.net/page.php?al=propus380 and for $20, you can't beat it.
  14. J

    Is CoD:MW3 scared of BF3? Sure does look like it...

    I think they'll be pretty close in sales, although I'm not remotely interested in CoD games anymore. BF3 on the other hand, I've been anticipating for years.
  15. J

    HELP! Indecision is kicking my butt

    I"m kinda in the same boat. I had 2 5870s and sold 1 right now while the prices are still decent (got $207 for mine on ebay) and kept the other one to hold me over til the next series comes out. In the meantime, I'm using the money from the 1 I sold to upgrade to a SSD. :) 1 5850 will be...
Back
Top